Dental Implants in Abbotsford, BC
Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth and also provide a fixed solution to having removable partial or complete dentures. Dental implants provide excellent support and stability for these dental appliances. Dental implants are artificial roots and teeth (usually titanium) that are surgically placed into the upper or lower jaw bone. The teeth attached to implants are very natural looking and often enhance or restore a patient’s smile!
Dental implants are very strong, stable, and durable and can last many years, but on occasion, they will have to be re-tightened or replaced due to normal wear. Check out our blog post on What You Need to Know about Dental Implants to learn more.
Reasons for Dental Implants
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space.
- Restore a patient’s confident smile.
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion.
- Restore or enhance facial tissues.
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable.
We’re Here to Help
Contact your local Abbotsford dentists at Clayburn Dental Centre to find out more about dental implants and whether you are suitable to receive this type of dental care. To book an appointment, give us a call at 604-852-8487 or request an appointment online.