Dental Implants in Abbotsford
Dental implants are available at Clayburn Dental in Abbotsford for anyone who is looking to restore a missing tooth.
What are dental implants?
Missing a tooth? Anyone that is looking to restore the aesthetic look and functionality of their smile, in addition to repairing and improving their facial structure, may consider dental implants as a restorative treatment option.
A dental implant is an artificial post made of titanium metal that serves as a substitute for the root of a missing tooth. The top of the post is attached to an artificial tooth (crown), resulting in a beautiful natural-looking replacement tooth.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants can:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into the space of a missing tooth.
- Restore the look of a smile.
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion.
- Restore or enhance facial tissues.
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable.
Who is a good candidate for this treatment?
You may be a great candidate for dental implants if you have the following:
- Good general health
- Healthy gums
- Enough bone in the jaw to hold an implant.